Author Topic: Villians Inc...  (Read 4634 times)

Offline FumaHanzo

• Idol for Small Children
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Villians Inc...
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2014, 02:12:51 AM »
Nater crashed into the office he knew Abaddon was in confronting an intruder. Instead, he found Abaddon alone looking out an open window.

"Ab, what's going on?" he asked. "Where's the intruder?"

"Nate," Abaddon said, "I have to talk to you about something.................................."

After Abaddon filled Nater in on Hanzo's proposal, Nater pondered a bit then looked around the office.

"How do we explain this mess?" he asked.

"We'll figure something out, brother." he replied. "We always do."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 05:07:35 PM by FumaHanzo »
EXCUSE ME! I HAVE WORK TO DO!

EVIL PLOTS DON'T HATCH THEMSELVES, Y'KNOW!

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2014, 08:12:26 PM »
Manko returns from her time out with the ladies  to the holding cell where she stashed the repairman that wanted to hire her.  He is still out cold.  Maybe she drained him too much... oh well... She would check on him tomorrow when Hanzo returned and see if he could be questioned... if not... oops...

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2014, 09:02:17 PM »
Christmas was drawing near and Hanzo had planned a special present for his assassin lady Manko.   Hanzo knew that Manko had a crush on a certain hero from the Chaos team.  Hanzo had bribed Jagen with a little bit of eggnog and by donating a ton of toys to the local kids.  Jagen, in turn, had spiked her friends eggnog and put him to sleep so Hanzo could deliver him to Manko. 

Manko walks into her room and immediately smells... man..  She drops to the floor as Hanzo turns on the lights and grins at her.  She follows his gaze to the bed where a wide-eyed, shirtless, shackled- Dogmeat stares back ...

You only get to play Manko, says Hanzo, he has to be returned mostly unharmed...  Hanzo grins and leaves the room.

Manko gives Dogmeat an evil look as she lights a few candles on the nightstand and pours a couple glasses of wine.  She takes the tape from Dogmeats mouth and helps him sit up.  They give each other a thoughtful look as she pours some wine into his mouth.

She starts doing evil things at his ankles and this forum just cant handle what happens next.

In summary, he has a few new bite marks and is returned to Chaos headquarters so worn out he has to sleep for 3 days...  and Manko, she is so happy for Christmas Eve that she kills 2 of Hanzo's enemies and sucks them dry for free...

Offline Jagan

• Global Moderator
  • Super-Hero Zero
  • What would your good be doing?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2014, 12:05:31 AM »
DM, I swear I did not know it was going to go down like this!

Offline FumaHanzo

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2014, 12:13:32 PM »
LMAO!!!!

Er...... I mean......

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
EXCUSE ME! I HAVE WORK TO DO!

EVIL PLOTS DON'T HATCH THEMSELVES, Y'KNOW!

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2014, 07:01:23 PM »
Crossbones walks into the dining room where most of the Villains family is eating.  Hanzo points to the Yule tree hanging in the corner.. There is a large box with Crossbone's crest on the side.  Crossbones walks over and Hanzo tosses him a knife to open it.  Crossbones eyes light up.. if its possible for him to show emotion... Its a brand spanking new crossbow...

I have just the use for this...

Crossbones pulls into ZombieControls driveway. 

ZC had penned his favorite zombies in one pen, and some he didnt care for in the other.  Some of the heros would train in combat with the latter pen.  Crossbones wanted to test his new toy and this was the perfect way to do so.  He pulls back and aims at his first target.  ZC comes running toward him... "Stop!  thats my favorite pen... " 

Crossbones stops himself just in time as AAron laughs and points him to the zombies he is supposed to hit. 

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2014, 08:39:28 PM »
Sammach walks to the helicopter pad to welcome FinalJudgement to the Villains HQ.  Im sure Hanzo has filled you in on the kind of security system we need to have installed.  Strong enought to keep out super enemies, and Hanzo needs a "Do Not Disturb" button of some kind on his bedroom suite...

Sammach and her huge round mammary glands lead FJ to the control center of Villains Inc to show him where he will be working.  We have all the toys, she explains. 

Dinner is at 7:30, just after team fights, wear something hot and bring your appetite.   I hope you like bacon...

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2014, 09:42:14 PM »
Hanzo instructs his servants to prepare a separate room just off his harem.  He motions Manko, Sammach and Suzi to a quiet meeting.   Ladies, I would like for you to welcome LynnElle to our group.  She is the Aunt of Kal-El and she would like to remain here with her real identity a secret. 

He motions his servents to also prepare a separate room for ErmaEmpath complete with walls and doors that will keep her from being bombarded with the thoughts of the other Villains.

A 3rd room is prepared for HerRa.  Im not sure how much she will open up to you ladies, she has been pretty quiet but Im sure she has an interesting story to tell.

Oh, and Ive instructed the workers to expand the bathrooms and Ive moved the last of the men from your floor.  FJ will install your own security system and passwords, let me know if you need anything.

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2015, 12:25:09 PM »
*** Fast forward a month in the future***
Sammach has wondered back to the EVO cave for a much needed Vacation...    Suzi has wondered off for a nice cruise... Lynn is off doing scientific research....  All has been quiet. 

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2015, 01:14:31 PM »
Hanzo pulls Manko into his office...  We have someone coming to our team that I have sent the servants to prepare Lynns rooms.  Her name is Erma and she is a pre-cog.   She will need quiet time to meditate.   You will like her friend Golinari and she will bring a few more teammates.    The Yoyodine Star Alliance has killed some of her sisters and she will be a great asset in our war with them.  As you will remember, Star was bought by the evil Bahut and she will stop at nothing to kill anyone, on her team or any other, that she feels is a threat. 

I will make her feel at home, Manko tells him. 

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2015, 01:35:05 PM »
On a note that you will enjoy, we have discovered a traitor that revealed himself in a fit of rage at a card game last night.  Take KZAZ and question him.  I dont care if you get any info from him or not.  I want to make an example of him to the Yoyodine Star Alliance. 

Manko grins as she walks to KZAZ's room to collect him.  She has been wanting to share one of her torture sessions with him to see how he responds to blood.   He grins as she tells him that they get to question the traitor.  Can I bring my favorite knife?   But I have to lick the cake icing off first.   Manko asks if she can help and is presented with the knife which she helps clean.

They open the door to the basement and are greeted by Nater who has been holding Evilfallio.   Manko is shocked that one of her favorite dinner companions is the traitor.  Your knife KZAZ, she holds out her hand. 

You would betray us Fallio?  She slashes his face down each cheek and licks the blood while looking in his eyes.   It drips down the duct tape before she can make it to the other side of his face.   

She hands the knife back to KZAZ.  We need to make this look painful and deliver the body back to Yoyodine.  KZAZ has painted his face to look like a clown.   Manko braids his hair to keep it out of the mess and they get to work.   

Manko slurps the last of his life as KZAZ pulls his knife from Fallio's heart.  He holds the blade for Manko to lick it clean. 

They walk to Hanzo's rooms where Manko tells him, "It is done"  and collapses to the floor.   Hanzo pulls her bloody clothing off, lays her on his bed, and pulls a blanket over her so she can sleep in bliss...

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2015, 06:59:52 PM »
Erma had a vision, Crossbones has been sent back to Lusty at EVO headquarters.  I have invited some friends from Fear as security.  As Manko wakes up, Hanzo is filling her in on the latest events.  Barely out of the corner of her eye she sees L3gacy lurking in the darkness of Hanzo's room.   Hanzo notices her interest and informs her that L3gacy will now be her partner while guarding him. 

Is he ok... with uh... my unique habits?   Hanzo laughs and informs her that L3gacy used to date ZombieXGirlfriend... he should be fine with whatever he sees...

L3gacy allows himself a gigantic laugh and backs further into the shadows.

Hey Hanzo, did Tito come with them?  He is a favorite of mine?

Yes Manko, he should be here next week, and no you cant have him, we need him to fight.

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2015, 05:45:09 PM »
The building shakes as if thunder is nearby.  The building shakes again and all lights go out except the candles at dinner.  Its not storming she hears Nater say under his breath.  Its coming from the basement. 

Everyone in the room stands up and runs toward the stairs.  The building shakes again.  They enter the basement training room just in time to see IMG shatter a large boulder with his foot.  Well, I guess we found what was causing the earthquakes... Hanzo laughs and calls his engineer to create a training room that wont have such an effect on the rest of the building.

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2015, 08:22:49 PM »
Hanzo notices a troubled look on Manko's face at dinner.  She is pale.  She stares into the distance as if there is music no one else can hear. 

Whats going on?  .. he whispers toward her...

The steak is not enough tonight... Ive not fed my demon in a few days...

Does it require death?

No but it will if I wait much longer...

Hanzo stands up at the table and clears his throat.   I have a task if anyone would like to volunteer...

Captain Tito stands up... Im bored...

Manko leans her head back to give a low laugh...

Ok Tito, you may wish you had not.. and Ill send ZombieX with you for safety.  Oh, and use Tito's room, they are still cleaning mine.

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2015, 08:50:57 PM »
ZombieX leads Manko by the shoulder as they follow Tito down the hall.  He leads them up the stairs to his room which looks out over the city. 

You have a ton of glass... ZombieX looks concerned as she leads Manko toward the seating area. 

Its bullet proof one way says Tito as he wrinkles his brow.   What is involved in this?

ZombieX pours Manko a glass of red wine to take the edge off.  She pours a gatorade for herself and Tito.  Im just here to keep you both alive.  Manko gets carried away when she is excited or hungry, this may become both.  Hanzo does not currently have any prisoners to feed her.    Treat her like a hungry cat with big claws and fangs.. .You will be fine.

Manko chugs her glass and pours another as Tito takes his shirt off...  Hate to ruin a good shirt...   Tito slowly puts his elbow under her nose as an offering.    She rubs her face down it and closes her eyes.

Suddenly she strikes and fastens her teeth around his skin.   ZombieX hurries over and lays Manko on her back so that Tito can straddle her.  ZombieX grabs Manko's other arm and holds it away from Tito. 

Ive never been bitten by a succubus before, but its entirely pleasurable given this kind of circumstances...  Tito is grinning with excitement as Manko snarls.  Her eyes are glowing. 

Just dont get your face too close, ZombieX tells him, Ive seen a few of her feeds... Hanzo said to keep you fight-ready Tito.  You have to keep control and no um... flirtation this evening.  Something is not quite right with the alarm and he wants us all ready.

By now Manko is energized and snarling.    Just a bit longer Tito, let me see if she is still in there...

Manko struggles to come back to herself as Zombie sings a soft song to her.    She closes her eyes again and shudders.  Im ok she says as every alarm in the building seems to be going off at the same time.   

The three of them look at each other and start running to where they last left Hanzo.