Author Topic: Villians Inc...  (Read 4634 times)

Offline FumaHanzo

• Idol for Small Children
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Villians Inc...
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 02:47:50 PM »
Cazzun watched closely as the rest of the team ran through drills in the training room. Half of the team was running through the obstacle course he had designed and dubbed "The Guantlet" due to its difficulty. The other half sat around a mat waiting on their turn in hand to hand combat training. Caz barked orders as Trevor and the Gallifreyan sparred on the training mat.

"Get that guillotine tighter Trev!" he yelled as the two fought on the mat. "Galley! Tuck that chin! Now work his ribs! Don't stop! Keep hitting him!"

Caz knew he had some work to do. These guys may have been experienced fighters in their old world, but here, they were going to be playing by a whole 'nother set of rules. Still, he could see they were really starting to shape up into a solid fighting force. As he watched them, he kept one eye on the rest of the team. Max was taking his turn through The Guantlet as Lord Phibius used a large slingshot to fire melons at him. Caz was impressed as Max finished the course. He managed to get through the obstacle course and dodged all but one of the melons fired at him.

Suddenly, Strykz burst through the doors, interrupting the training sessions.

"I need you all now!" Strykz yelled as the others turned their attention to him.

"What's going on Strykz?" asked Caz.

"Hanzo is being attacked in his office and I can't get through the doors." he replied. "I need everyone!"

The group stopped what they were doing and huddled around the Gallifreyan as a swirl of energy engulfed them.  Caz marveled at the spiraling colors of the wormhole Galley created to transport them to Hanzo's office. As the anomally faded, the group stood in front of the 3 foot titanium doors.

"How come you didn't transport us inside, Galley?" asked SlikToxic.

"He can't." responded Strykz. "Hanzo had me install field dampeners so no one could get inside using special powers."

"Then how did his attackers get in?" asked Caz.

Strykz looked at Caz and grit his teeth. "I guess he must have let them in."

Trevor began disassembling the panel next to the doors in an attempt to trip them open. After several minutes he looked at Strykz and Cazzun and shook his head side to side, a grim look on his face.

"I can't get in." he said. "This is just way to complex for me. Definitely the best money can buy."

Cazzun began pounding against the titanium doors, and though his fists made headway, the team knew it was taking too long. They needed to try something else. Hanzo's son, Covel, youngest on the team, stepped forward.

"Caz, let me try something." he said. "When I say when, hit these doors with the biggest haymakers you can muster. Loki, I want you to start hitting those doors with your freeze powers. Hopefully it'll help weaken them!"

As Lord Loki began pouring on the ice, Covel used his vibration powers to further weaken the door's integrity.

"NOW CAZ!" he screamed.

Cazzun started hitting the doors as hard as he could. Frozen chunks of titanium began crumbling off and Kzaz joined in, taking turns with Cazzun as the two punched their way through the 3 foot thick doors. He didn't like the circumstances, but Caz was proud of how they were working as a team. After another 15 minutes, what remained of the doors came crashing off their hinges.

The team rushed headlong into Hanzo's private office, prepared for the worst. The entire place was a wreck. Chairs were strewn all over. Some of the monitors that had been on the walls, now lay in sparking heaps on the floor. Expensive paintings and statues lay ruined and shattered everywhere. A redheaded woman lay on the floor unconscious next to the opening of Hanzo's hidden living quarters, her clothes missing and a smile on her face, her hand clutching Hanzo's signature red Shinobi Shōzoku. They rushed into the opening as they heard Hanzo moaning pitifully from inside.

"DAD!" screamed Covel, as the group rushed inside.

Furniture was strewn about everywhere, most in pieces. A woman with blonde hair stood with her back turned to them, her impossibly long tongue wrapped around Hanzo's throat as it held him against the wall a good 2 feet off the ground. Directly in front of him stood another woman, the three of them as naked as the day they were born. Covel tackled the woman who was choking his father. Hanzo fell to the floor as her tongue released him. The other woman turned just in time to get clocked in the jaw by Famous Hand Model. Slowly, Hanzo came to his senses.

"Hey guys." he said. "What're you all doing here? How'd you get in?"

Cazzun held the woman with the long tounge against a wall with one hand, the other posed to strike her at a moment's notice.

"We're here to save you Lord Hanzo!" he yelled.

"From what?" he asked. "These are my concubines. We're just having a little fun is all."

Cazzun looked about once more at the furniture strewn and wrecked across the entire place.

"You call this fun?" he asked, loosening his grip on SuzieX.

"Well, yeah......" replied Hanzo. "You can't buy fun like this bro. And there was nooooo way I was passing on this opportunity."

Hanzo smiled at his team as they looked back and forth at each other, bewilderment crossing all their faces but one. Donut Lord Sin let out a bellowing laugh as he held his ribs and made his way back out of Hanzo's quarters. Shuffeling sheepishly behind him, the team could hear Hanzo yelling at them as they entered the elevator to the main building once more.

"HEY!" he screamed. "Who's gonna pay to replace these damn doors! Those weren't cheap! Don't make me gut you with dull spoon!"

The elevator doors closed behind them as they mumbled curses, each to the others...............

The End???? .........................................

Not by a long shot...............................................
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 03:26:13 PM by FumaHanzo »
EXCUSE ME! I HAVE WORK TO DO!

EVIL PLOTS DON'T HATCH THEMSELVES, Y'KNOW!

Offline FumaHanzo

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 02:58:19 PM »
We'll be adding these stories to the official forum in time, but for now, we'd like you guys to get first look and tell us what you think first. Thanks for reading. More to come at a later date.

Offline Final Judgement

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hero Zero Sidekick
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 04:55:58 PM »
Awesome! Very entertaining! Thanks so much to you all for contributing!

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 08:33:44 PM »
Manko the red-head yawns and makes no move to cover herself as Hanzo-s friends walk past... Carefully cataloging each persons actions and emotion... a big fake dumb grin on her face...   

I think I want to check out Suzis tongue next...  The mattress is not broken...

Offline SlikToxik

• Ninny of the Neighbourhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 12:59:43 AM »
Slik pulls the hidden camera feed apart and reassembles the bits that where not erased - piecing them together as best he could he shows the rest of the team his rendition of what transpired that evening.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 01:16:56 AM by SlikToxik »

Offline DISCO

• Dance,dance like nobody's watching
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 05:43:47 PM »
Great read.ty guys

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 07:05:10 PM »
As FumaHanzo reclines on Sammaches ample pillows... Manko and Suzi have a "chat... "  As they reach a breathless happy moment the energy in the room becomes almost electric...

Hanzo looks just a bit pale.  Manko crawls over to him and asks him to order her some almost rare beef.   She pours each of them a glass of red wine.

Hanzo calls a servant who brings her a nicely bleeding filet.  Manko hastily eats the filet and cuts her chest-points to it and motions Hanzo's face to it.   He latches on and proceeds to lick then suck as much of her blood out as possible.   His color improves...

Damn they hear in the background...

Manko whispers in his ear... With your doors ruined, tonight will be the perfect time for the enemy to try to kill you.  We will sleep now and will be ready when they come for you...

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2014, 12:53:00 AM »
Manko's alarm goes off and she stretches her naked body.  She can hear Sammach and Suzi starting to move in the bed beside her.  She runs her nails down Hanzo's spine.  She is pleased that he has performed as the 3 ladies needed, and he pays well.  She feels a bit sad to wake him as he is blissfully sleeping but she must tell him a few details.

Hanzo dont let on if you are awake, she whispers in his ear.  He grips her waist to let her know he is awake.

Hey, dont let on but I have  one more person in this room to help watch for us.. BirdFlu sent Crossbones yesterday.  He has been watching from the dark corner of your room as we sleep.  We need to be alert since whomever is supposed to come after you should take this opportunity to strike.

As if on command, a rustle of clothing can be heard from the doorway...

Manko moans and rolls to her back, pretending to sleep...

She feels the person stand by the bed... She cracks an eye open as he raises a bow and aims at Hanzo...

She moves toward his waist as Suzi snakes her tongue toward his neck.  They get him to the floor as Sammach sits on his chest.   Alaric turns the lamp on and looks at him with disgust.   Hello Viper.. Sore Loser much?

He screams and spits, curse words falling from his mouth.. You will be sorry he continues to spit. 

Alaric nods.  As sammach starts to suffocate him, Manko uses the occasion to bite his thigh and suck the life from him.  Suzi steps back as soon as he stops struggling. 

Manko nods to Crossbones in the corner.. they have not had need of his services yet... not yet...

Offline FumaHanzo

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2014, 04:57:48 AM »

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2014, 09:14:03 PM »
Breakfast (at noon) is served complete with hydration and lots of almost raw protein...  Cazzun has commissioned the doors be repaired as soon as possible.   

As Hanzo goes to see a man about a horse... Sammach and Suzi decide to go shopping.  Manko decides to take a bath in the large tub in Hanzo's room... to supervise repairs, of course...

She notices one if the "repairmen" paying more attention to her than is proper.

She decides to get to know him better...

Hi.. she says in her fake airhead voice...

Hi, he grins back at her...  How long have you been here?

A few days she answers... How long have you worked for Mr Hanzo?

I was here way before he took over, and if you are smart, you will change your employer to be me..

Oh really, what would you pay?

He quotes her a sum that is laughable compared to Hanzo's payment to her...

Oh thats a lot of money, she answers and grins...

Oh yeah, I gave this organization at least 200k before Hanzo ever got here... and I am going to DEMAND that he give this building back to me... If you are smart little lady, you will come to the side that matters...

Oh that sounds like a lot of fun, Manko answers... Do you want to play with me, you are sorta cute...

Offline Lord Phibius

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2014, 08:31:50 AM »
Lord Phibius went about his usual training under CAZZUN.  He was growing fond of these mammals, which was unfortunate since he intended to betray them.

He and PsYchoToAd had worked out the plan long before Phibius had been accepted into Villains Inc.  The man-frog would gain the trust of the team, then assassinate the leader to make room for Psy.  It would be a new Amphibian World Order with Psy and Phib in charge of Villains Inc., partners in crime.

Except now Hanzo-san had hired his three "concubines".  It wasn't that Lord Phibius feared them, although he knew he should.  It was that they were all so attractive.  If Hanzo could recruit women like this--especially the redhead, Manko--Phibius was sure the man was capable of creating a team worthy of Phib's efforts.  Frankly, he might be more capable than LP's best friend PsYchoToAd.

Phibius was left with a dilemma, therefore.  Betray Hanzo and risk torture and execution at the hands of his three beautiful assassins, or betray Psy and gain a life-long nemesis.  The choice seemed clear.  There could only be one ruler of all amphibian kind, after all.  It was only a matter of time before Psy or Phibius stabbed each other in the back.  It looked like the time was now.

After training, Phibius headed for Hanzo's ruined office to see if he could get the CEO of Villains Incorporated alone, away from the temptresses. long enough to explain what was happening.

Offline Lord Phibius

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2014, 09:45:58 AM »
I'll leave the conclusion to Bird or Master Hanzo.  Just try to leave my character alive at the end  :P  ;D

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2014, 07:43:06 PM »
Sammach and Suzi had asked Manko out to dinner at the villians high-end restaurant... Hanzo told her to go... so why did she feel so guilty?   They had not started interviewing members yet to see if they were traitors.  She reluctantly agreed to meet them and ordered a bottle of red wine and a bloody filet.

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2014, 08:04:40 PM »
Lord P makes his way to Hanzo's bedroom... he knocks on the door...

Enter, Hanzo says... but Im really sleepy, I had a long night... make it quick...

Lord P observes Hanzo eating yet another steak and decides this may be the best time to explain what is going on...

As you know, I am a loyal friend of Psycho Toad... I initially came here to steal this team for him...

Crossbones sneaks up behind Lord P and poses with a knife to end his life.. he still does not see Crossbones...

Lord P continues... I have decided you are a strong leader and I want to pledge my loyalty... I also want to try to recruit Toad to join us... I may make a permanent enemy... but I would like to try with your approval.

Hanzo ponders this for what seems like eternity.  Lord P bows and offers his throat. 

Hanzo nods to Crossbones who once again secretly retreats to the shadows...

I accept your loyalty Lord P... but you will owe me a favor...

Offline FumaHanzo

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2014, 02:07:55 AM »
Proteus typed on a keyboard for several minutes before touching the com device on his ear.

"You're in, boss." he said. "You have just under a 30 minute window to get in and out before their automated security reboots and picks up your biosignature."

Proteus crossed his fingers and prayed Fuma Hanzo would make good progress and in good speed. Only a couple weeks prior, Fear had attacked their headquarters. Villains Inc. had been ill prepared for the unexpected attack but managed to find safety in Hanzo's safe room office. The operatives of Fear were met only with a skeleton crew manning the building.

But Hanzo vowed his revenge. He was now breaking into Yoyodine HQ to try and steal any useful technology he could, to help them defeat Fear. Proteus had disabled any alarm systems as well, and so Hanzo merely needed to gain physical access to any area he desired. He wasn't sure what he was looking for or even where. This was mostly just a preliminary excursion to prepare for later, still, if he found anything useful, he wasn't the type to pass it up.

Between digital photo copies of files and various pieces of foreign technology, Hanzo was just about to make his escape. He made his way towards the outer window offices when he heard the loud, heavy footsteps of two men approaching his vacinity. Quietly, he removed a ceiling tile and hid himself inside.

"Nater, you go check around that way. I'll make sure these offices are clear." Hanzo heard one say to the other.

"I hope they get things figured out with the security system soon." said the other. "I don't want to have to spend  all night checking each floor over and over."

"Yeah. I hear you."

Hanzo slowed his breathing and muffled the sound behind his mask. The man walked just below him. Through a small crack, he watched as the man shined a flashlight into the offices he had been headed to. A nametag on his chest said Abaddon.

Hanzo looked at his timepiece. 20 minutes had passed and he was running out of time fast. After a brief but thorough inspection, Abaddon returned the way he came, once more taking him just under where Hanzo was hiding.

"Yeah Nater, looks good over here!" He yelled to his partner somewhere else on the floor.

Suddenly, the drywall broke away from the wall where Hanzo had been gripping it for support. Slipping, he fell through the ceiling just feet away from Abaddon. Recovering quickly, he rolled to his feet before tossing 3 smoke bombs at the Security Officer.

Abaddon coughed and brushed away at the smoke but was assaulted with a hail furry of kicks and strikes. Stumbling back to gain his senses, he managed to home in on his assailant. The red garbed ninja had started heading back towards the offices Abaddon had just inspected.

"NATE!" he screamed as he chased Hanzo down the hall.

Hanzo ran head long down the corridor. Ducking into one of the offices, he threw chairs and file cabinets and anything else he could manage in the path of his pursuers. He could already hear the footsteps of the 2nd plodding down the hall as the 1st crashed through the wrecked offices Hanzo had left behind.

He wasn't completely sure of his plan, but he knew it began with getting outside and away from Yoyodine security. He made a mad dash towards one of the windows. Hopefully there would be a pool or something to break his fall. Barring that, he might be able to snag a pole or something with his whip.

Abaddon had managed through the last of the office furniture in his way. The little red ninja before him was now running as hard as he could at one of the windows. 4 feet away he leaped with his arms crossed over his head and his legs tucked in a near fetal position.

Then....................

With a loud gong sounding through the office, Fuma Hanzo unceremoniously bounced off the bullet proof glass. Moaning as he lay on the ground, Abaddon was quick to scoop him up by the neck. Holding him a good 3 feet off the ground, he slammed Hanzo against the glass again and pinned him there while he readied to strike him with his other fist.

"You little shit!" he sneared at the Ninja Lord.

"You really think you can slip past me?" he asked.

"Well," replied Hanzo, "I was hoping."

Suddenly, Hanzo grabbed Abaddon's wrist and wrapped his legs around his arm for an armbar. Pissed at the audacity, Abaddon simply pounded Hanzo into the ground, wearing Hanzo's body as a gauntlet. Broken and bleeding, Hanzo found himself at Abaddon's mercy.

"Tell me why I shouldn't just crush your puny little head right here and now?" he asked Hanzo."Yoyodine wouldn't even care."

Hanzo looked at him and smiled.

Coughing up blood he replied, "Heh..... Because I pay better than Yoyodine."

Abaddon blinked a couple times. He wasn't expecting that answer. Working for Yoyodine was the only way a regular citizen could make a living these days. Still, the pay was parcel at best. Yoyodine execs were notorious for their greed.

"But after what I did to you already, you won't barely be able to walk." he said. "What can you do for me?"

"I heal really fast." said Hanzo. "Let me go and I'll prove it to you. You can meet up with me in Dirty Downtown tommorrow night and we can arrange everything."

Abaddon looked at him puzzled. Hanzo could see the dilemma on his face. He hoped his assailant made a decision in his favor quickly. His partner was almost there and the automated security was about to reset.

"Can my partner come too?" asked Abaddon. "Can you make room for him as well?"

Hanzo cocked his eye and looked at Abaddon hard.

"Is he as good as you?" he asked.

"Better..............."

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 02:26:39 AM by FumaHanzo »