Author Topic: Villians Inc...  (Read 4634 times)

Offline YARDBIRD

• Idol for Small Children
    • View Profile
Villians Inc...
« on: August 11, 2014, 07:24:29 PM »
The phone rings in EVO cave... Its FumaHanzo...  Yes, I ask...  I need to hire you, I hear him say firmly in that pirate voice that sounds just a bit like Dep. 

I cant leave, Im holding down the fort... and Im currently under hire by rising.   

I have need of your talents at this time, he says.  I promise it will be the best job you've ever had...

I really cant leave at the moment... Im manning the cave, and Lusty is also on another job. 

Ill pay well- he tells me. 

Hmmm... let me think of something...  I have a couple of girls, they graduated top in their classes... You will like them Im sure.  Ill send them over. 

Do they like some of the same things you like? 

Yes, our other assassin and I trained them ourselves... and I promise they wont let you down...    Ill send them over tonight.  You will see MankoNakadashi and Sammach...

Looking forward to it... I can hear the grin in his voice...

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:41:34 PM by YARDBIRD »

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
Re: Villians Inc...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 08:15:44 PM »
BirdFlu calls Manko and Sammach to the main room in the cave... I have a job for you ladies and It will pay well.

You will be under the employ of FumaHanzo himself... There will be some assassin work as well as some fun... Do you accept?

Manko and Sammach look at each other and smile, then turn to BirdFlu and nod in unison.  Give us directions...

Birdflu gives them the secret location to the Villian base and smiles... The limo will take you to his private jet...   Wear something sexy...

Of course, Manko bows her head and walks out with Sammach...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:42:50 PM by YARDBIRD »

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 08:36:08 PM »
Manko and Sammach exit the EVO limo to enter FumaHanzos private Jet.   They are happy to see SuziX already on board.   Woot!  Hey Suzi, I heard you have been training that crazy tongue for nefarious purposes...

Suzi licks her lips and flicks her tongue past her belly button... Oh yes.. you heard right...

Manko, Ive heard about Sammache's massive death by boob capability... whats your talent?

Manko answers... I drain people... and I ll leave it at that...

They take their seats as the jet gets ready to take off...

« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 08:49:44 PM by YARDBIRD »

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 08:52:08 PM »
The jet lands on top of a massive high-rise.  A squadron of soldiers marks the path to the elevator toward the inside of the building...

The ladies are met with their favorite beverages as well as a plate of chocolate covered bacon...  Hanzo's favorite treat... 

Offline FumaHanzo

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 09:25:43 PM »
Fuma quietly hung up the phone and leaned back in the chair of his new office. There were no windows to see the city around him. The entire office was a safe room designed to keep unwanted guests from getting to close to him. Everything he knew of the outside world while he was in here came from the countless surveillance monitors that lined the walls. Hanzo, once a mercenary and leader of a band of cutthroat space pirates, had used his ill gotten gains to buyout the Syndicate's stock for pennies on the dollar. If there was one thing Hanzo loved, it was getting something for nothing.

The Syndicate Tower highrise had fallen into ruin since the organization crumbled. The attack by the Zigonians had furthered the damage. But Hanzo didn't mind. It all now belonged to his new company, Villains Inc. He watched the monitors as workers busily put the building back together in an attempt to once more show its former glory. On one screen Strykz was giving orders to the workers, making sure they got everything just right. Hanzo had expensive taste and had entrusted him to handle things. Strykz was doing a better job putting the place back together than he could have possibly hoped or expected.

On another monitor, he watched as Cazzun went through training drills with the rest of the members of Villains Inc. Hanzo had gotten really lucky recruiting him as a consultant to help whip his troops into shape. Instead of asking for a monetary amount for his services, Cazzun had asked for stock in the company as compensation. Hanzo knew this meant Cazzun planned to stay. This was more than fine with him. He had come to like the guy and Cazzun had even used his own resources to try and put things on track for the new company.

The former Pirate King watched his troops as they trained. Most he had known from before the Zigonian invasion, but there were a few new troops as well, Supers who were of this world and not the old. One among the old troops, the Gallifreyan, had saved Super Hero City by creating a massive space time anomaly that quite literally fused their reality with that of another.

The Zigonian invasion, though beaten back and defeated, had still managed to do enough damage to the planet, that there was no way it would survive without drastic action. That action came in the merging of the two worlds into one reality. And just as the Zigonians invaded their Earth, the citizens of Super Hero City now invaded this "new" Earth. Their city seemingly appeared out of nowhere to the indigenous population. But the citizens of this new world had given the citizens of Super Hero City refugee status and helped them acclimate to their new world. Like Cazzun, many of Hanzo's troops were from this world. He didn't discriminate between one criminal and another. As long as they worked together, that was all that mattered.

He leaned back in his chair once more as he kicked his feet up onto the cherrywood desk in front of him. Reaching into a small wooden box, he produced a fine Cuban cigar, thinking to himself, if these weren't hard enough to get before the war, they surely wouldn't be any easy task to acquire here now. He cut the tip off before rolling up his mask and lighting it. Savoring the rare flavor, Hanzo drifted off in his mind to a quiet place, that he might release the stresses so recently put upon him and the other members of the SHC refugees.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 01:09:53 AM by FumaHanzo »
EXCUSE ME! I HAVE WORK TO DO!

EVIL PLOTS DON'T HATCH THEMSELVES, Y'KNOW!

Offline Jagan

• Global Moderator
  • Super-Hero Zero
  • What would your good be doing?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 01:45:54 AM »
*OOC* Wonders if I should settle in with a bag of popcorn or ...... prepare for battle
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 12:38:31 PM by Jagan »

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 07:59:32 PM »
Hanzo uncrosses his legs as a servant informs him of the ladies arrival...  Hanzo is pleased, he will have a blonde, brunette, and a red head for his personal staff.  How can one get bored with such diversity.  Hanzo has, in fact, become bored with conventional companionship.  Constant nagging and the like.  People that think and act like him will be refreshing, even if it costs him a small fortune... well thats all the better...

The elevator door opens with a swoosh... The 3 ladies enter the room with an audible noise made from their platform boots. 

Hanzo nods to his servant who fills the ladies drinks.

You are probably curious as to the current offer.... I will elaborate.  I need body guards that appear to be my concubines.  I have a traitor in the midst that needs flushing and killing... and in a nasty manner...   You 3 will appear to be my "dates" of a sort, and kill this person when they rise to the surface... Is this ok with the 3 of you?

The ladies look at each other and giggle...  Manko looks at Hanzo and says, "Our Pleasure Im sure... "

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 08:59:24 PM »
WARNING!!! Some scenes may contain adult content and mature subject matter... viewer secretions are advised...

Offline FumaHanzo

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 09:28:38 PM »
Sammach looked around Hanzo's office. Her keen eye for detail managed to uncover a slight difference about one of the walls in Hanzo's office. She quickly made her way over to it and put her ear to the wall.

Knocking her hand against the wall she exclaims, "Ah hah! I knew it. There it is."

She continued to knock on different parts of the wall as Hanzo nervously turned his attention to her.

"Shouldn't you guys be looking for a traitor?" he asked, his voice betraying his uneasiness at Sammach's actions.

"Well," she replied, "if we're supposed to be acting as your concubines to fool the team, shouldn't we make it as believable as we can for the other troops? Ah! Here it is!"

Sammach pushed at the wall. As she did, the wall spun open, revealing a hidden room that led to Hanzo's personal condo. She looked back at the others and smiled as the other two women hurriedly pushed Hanzo towards the opening.

"Uh.... um......" Hanzo nervously muttered as the three women forced him into his living quarters. "I wasn't expecting this."

SuzieX smiled wryly and said, "Oh, there's no way you could expect what's coming next."

Her long whip like tounge flicked his ear before wrapping around his neck and choking him.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 01:49:28 AM by FumaHanzo »

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 09:33:17 PM »
Manko was pleased to note that Hanzo's bed was a throwback bed from the Vegas Era...  Round, custom and freakin HUGE!   His wet bar was fully stocked.   Classy Hanzo... Me likey...

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 09:50:36 PM »
The onslaught that became of those 4.. Lets have a summary... The bed broke, Hanzo became a religious person, Manko drained him to within an inch or 7 of his life... Sammach became the team pillows of comfort using her powers for good instead of murder...   Suzi left her mark which became the mark of the Villains Assassins sect... um Let me have the other league members elaborate as necessary...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:54:38 PM by YARDBIRD »

Offline FumaHanzo

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 09:58:51 PM »
I'll get there. I'll get there....... A little patience.......

Offline YARDBIRD

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 10:02:20 PM »
When we wake up... we can elaborate... Im so freakin sleepy...

Offline FumaHanzo

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2014, 10:57:40 PM »
Satisfied with the progress being done by the workers, Strykz made his way towards Hanzo's private office. He was quite happy with how the old building was shaping up. The marble walls and floors were now finished and the giant crystal chandelier in the main entrance was being installed. Security cameras and anti-intrusion weapons had been installed throughout the building. Yes, he thought, the place was really coming together.

Strykz took the elevator to the top floor and exited. He then made his way to another elevator disguised as a janitorial closet near the middle of the floor, and pushed the hidden button to go down. A small slot next to the elevator opened up and and a laser like scanner popped out. It began scanning Strykz from head to toe before popping back into its original position, the little trap door closing once more in front of it.

"Scan confirmed." said an automated female voice as the elevator doors opened. "Please enter the elevator Master Strykz."

Strykz did so and as the doors closed and the elevator began its decent to Hanzo's office hidden 12 stories underground and below the main building. He mumbled to himself about Hanzo's insane sense of security. Still, even if the building somehow fell down around them, anyone in Hanzo's office safehouse would be ok.

The ride was quicker than one would expect, as the elevator rocketted down the 60 floors of the main building before slowing its decent as it went underground. Upon reaching the bottom level, the elevator doors opened and Strykz stepped out. In front of him were the 3 foot thick titanium doors that led into Hanzo's office. He pressed the comlink button next to the entrance and waited for Hanzo to respond. After several minutes, Strykes began to worry. Hanzo wasn't answering and it was unlike him not to tell Strykz when he was gone.

"Angela," he said outloud, "where is Lord Fuma Hanzo?"

"Lord Fuma Hanzo is currently in his office, Master Strykz." came the computer's automated voice.

Hanzo had named the building's computer after his long dead lover. It seemed kind of creepy to him, but he didn't argue when Hanzo named it. A bit bewildered, he pushed the comlink button again.

"Hanzo?" he said loudly. "Hanzo, are you in there?"

Again, there was no response.

"Angela, can you patch Hanzo's office into the viewing monitor?" he asked the computer.

"I'm sorry, Master Strykz. Lord Hanzo has turned off all the cameras in his office. There's nothing I can do." She said back.

Strykz put his ear against the wall next to the doors. He knew the 3 foot thick doors would be impossible to hear through, but the walls were made of less dense material than the doors. He thought he could hear something, but still the sound only barely penetrated through the walls. Worried, he began disassembling the comlink and removed the microphone, careful not to disconnect it.

"Master Strykz, may I inquire what it is you are doing?" asked the building's computer.

"Angela, I need you to do me a favor." he replied. "I need you to amplify any sound the microphone receives and play it back to me. Something strange is happening in Hanzo's office."

"As you wish, Master Strykz." said the computer.

Strykz could hear loud screaming and various sounds of things crashing come over the speakers. He began pounding on the doors and walls trying to get through, but to no avail. Quickly, he ran back to the elevator and made his way back to the top floor of the building, before taking the other elevator back down. He cursed Hanzo's paranoia as he did, hoping he had enough time to save his leader.............
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 01:19:09 AM by FumaHanzo »

Offline FumaHanzo

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 04:41:32 AM »
Fuma Hanzo sits at his desk to write, then realizes, "Fuck I'm drunk!" and decides to go to bed instead.